Downtown Port Huron business walking tour. For invited guests and members of the media only.
• Gov. Rick Snyder;
• Sen. Phil Pavlov, R–St. Clair Township;
• Rep. Andrea Lafontaine, R–Columbus Township;
• Rep. Paul Muxlow, R–Brown City;
• Rep. Kevin Daley, R–Lapeer;
• Vickie Ledsworth, Blue Water Chamber CEO;
• Bruce Brown, Port Huron city manager; and
• Pauline Repp, Port Huron mayor.
Friday, June 8, immediately following conclusion of the 2:30 p.m. Town Hall Forum in McMorran Arena.
The tour will start at McMorran Arena and move first to the Sperry Building, 301 Huron Ave. This is a $12.7 million project that will renovate 60,000 square feet of space and create more than 100 jobs.
Pavlov will show the governor first-hand how the 25th Senate District is leading Michigan’s reinvention.